welcome to the usasc enrollment assistance page
how can we assists you?
1. View available class schedules you can enroll here.
(You will be redirected to the University website at
2. Download enrollment procedures for Old Students here.
3. Download enrollment procedures for New Students here.
4. Download Admission requirements for first years, transferees,
and foreign students here.
5. Download other CEA requirements here.
6. Download other CPMT Admission and Retention Policies here.
5. Download information for Late appraisal and evaluation here.
6. Download requirements for lost admission and clearance here.
7. Download list and corresponding rates of Miscellaneous fees
online enrollment soon...
In a recent dialogue of the incoming USASC Officers with Rev. Fr. Frederick Comendador, O.S.A., the University President said that he will try to implement the online enrollment system this 2nd Semester of A.Y. 2014 - 2015 - he implied that this has already been considered for some time now. Meanwhile, Ms. Gemma Halili, the university registrar, has agreed to partner with the incoming USASC in assisting the students this 1st Semester enrollment.
schedule of enrollment
First Semester, A.Y. 2014 – 2015
April 21 – May 23, 2014 – First Year Level
May 26 – 28, 2014 – Second Year Level
May 29 – June 2, 2014 – Third Year Level
June 3 – 6, 2014 – Fourth and Fifth Year Levels
Classes start on June 9, 2014
To All incoming 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students:
Please be advised that effective May 19, 2014, you can now get your report card and process your enrollment clearance at your home department prior to your enrollment schedule. Thank you.